PLANNED burns this week by the DSE are under threat due to industrial action being taken by park rangers.At issue are jobs cuts, with the Community and Public Sector Union saying the state government wants to burn more areas with fewer staff and for less pay.
DSE action threatens burns
Share this article
Also in Latest News
- Two boys shot by hunter
- SA govt to reject basin plan
- Siege ends at Berrigan
- Vic desal test water to cost $176m
- Mitchell wins Man from Snowy River
- BlazeAid to help NSW farmers
- Disaster relief funding for Qld
- Australia's food sector steaming ahead
- 'Dead' Vic man in critical condition
- Drivers asked to leave fruit at home
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.