GROWING feed in Gippsland helped drive a dearer price trend for store steers at Yea.
Prices dearer at Yea cattle sale
Also in Latest News
- NSW to start grazing trial
- Groundwater framework released
- Beef pressure on Korean deal
- Fruit stuck on Indonesian docks
- 'Refugees' want turbine noise addressed
- Fresh food not making Mildura's tables
- Ducks swoop on rice
- CFA urges people to prepare for fire season
- GIC retirement plan debate
- Moves to give volunteer firefighters cover
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.