LAMB prices are in freefall with and rates down up to 40 per cent drop in the past 12 months.
Lamb prices chopped in sales glut
Also in Latest News
- Lamb prices plunge
- Confusion over dairy board changes
- Group claims Gippsland fire roads locked
- Devondale ads face the chop
- Crews battle fires in Victoria's west
- Cattle Council's chief leaves for America
- Country jobs a Labor priority: Andrews
- Bendigo, Nov 21: Prices tumble
- Average rain tipped for Vic's summer
- Man dies in accident near Wangaratta
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.