A WEATHER radar "black hole" is putting Wimmera and southern Mallee farmers at a competitive disadvantage in global markets.
Radar black hole worry in Mallee, Wimmera
Also in Latest News
- WA's AWI protest vote
- Hay, Nov 23: Young ewe prices drop
- Bert Newton needs heart surgery
- Wind supporters out in force
- Telstra services slowly return
- Bryce Courtenay dies at home
- MP paints bridge in Barossa Valley
- Tylden, Nov 23: $2850 top
- Lost Pippin's cider debut
- Pilots told to stay clear of SA fire
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.