MERINO ewes struggled to crack the $100-mark at the sale of about 17,000 sheep at Hay.
Ewe prices fall at Hay sheep sale
Also in Latest News
- Fruit fly back down
- GIC directors ditch retirement plan
- Bid to keep Cubbie in Aussie hands
- Jamie Oliver's menu to reach Bendigo
- More train carriages for regional Vic
- Shearing for Stroke Foundation
- Money to restore Murray floodplains
- Girl rescued after 5m hiking fall
- Bylong Valley offers strange: Auditor
- Work continues on west Vic phones
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.