AUSTRALIA shipped a milestone 24.1 million tonnes of wheat last season, eclipsing the previous record by a massive 27 per cent.
Australian wheat in demand
Also in Latest News
- Record for wheat exports
- Inquiry into cut phone services
- Hot debate at Murray Goulburn AGM
- Lockout at Lindeman's ends
- Fire bans in Mallee, Wimmera
- NW Vic prepares for scorcher
- Pledge to boost ag education image
- Basin plan better than Greens' vision: Joyce
- Rex forecasts profit hit
- Year of the Farmer celebrations canned
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.