FINALISING the Murray-Darling Basin plan is "far from over", according to the Victorian Farmers Federation.
Basin fight will flow on
Also in Latest News
- Vic temperature tops 44C
- Blazes, blackouts as mercury soars
- Extreme heat threatens crops
- Tatura, Nov 29: $7500 top
- Backflip on school travel subsidy means test
- Marine parks in force in South Australia
- Phone inquiry seeks your input
- Bendigo fire tower unmanned
- Coombes, beef's rising champ
- Treasury Wines resolution possible
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.