TRAPPERS must be at the forefront of any wild dog policy, according to two Gippsland high country farmers.
Call to trap wild dogs
Also in Latest News
- Boral cuts 90 jobs in Geelong
- Lamb prices pick up
- Coal gas company fined for breach
- La Trobe Uni to tackle big issues
- Abuse inquiry goes to Ballarat
- Vic prepares for fire danger
- Wodonga, Dec 6: Weaners attract cash
- Buyers interested in Rosella
- Fuel prices driven by overseas trends
- Galaview, Dec 6: Big dispersal
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.