AUTHORITIES in South Australia have declared total fire bans for Boxing Day in the Northwest Pastoral district and West Coast district.The Total Fire Ban applies for 24 hours from midnight tonight to midnight tomorrow.
Total fire ban in SA districts
Also in National News
- Unwanted gifts to be sold
- Bikies banned from SA pubs
- Cooladdi, Ql's smallest town
- Adelaide embraces Boxing Day sales
- Aussies survive plane crash in Burma
- Northern NSW braced for storms
- Farmers talk turkey
- Keith hospital to go public
- Heavy falls to hit North Queensland
- Agent fined for chemical residues in calf
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.