VICTORIA will be plunged into a severe or extreme fire risk category every four or five days for the next five weeks, authorities have warned.
Victorian fire risk rolling on
Also in Latest News
- NSW towns under threat
- Grassfire burning at Chepstowe
- Emergency warnings issued in Tasmania
- Tarcutta residents ride out bushfire
- Hamilton, Jan 8: Prices improve
- Man charged over fire ban breach
- Qld on alert as bushfires burn
- Foreign interest in Treasury Wine
- Live cattle regulation probe
- Casterton, Jan 8: Steers to $752
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.