A WHOPPING 5.5kg gold nugget worth up to $300,000 has been found in bush near Ballarat.
Prospector strikes gold nugget in Ballarat
Also in Latest News
- Weather helps Vic fire
- QLD: Two survive plane crash
- NSW bushfire crisis eases
- Qld dairy farmers desert industry
- Crash closes Hwy in Stratford
- Barossa Valley winery in receivership
- Pets take refuge from fires
- Full duck hunting season announced
- Volunteer firefighter charged with arson
- Man killed in Gippsland fires
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.