STIRRING cows kicking up dust at dusk at a feedlot on the outskirts of Yarrawonga, Victoria.Picture: Robert Pyne
Early start at Yarrawonga
Also in Latest News
- Boho fire continues to burn
- Flood washes away dairy herd
- Police probe suspicious fires
- Mass evacuation as Bundaberg floods
- Duck hunting poll gathers momentum
- Teen loses half his body weight lost in bush
- Third death in Queensland flood zone
- Gillard visits Gippsland fire areas
- Maryborough levee might not hold
- Flood crisis unfolding in Lockyer Valley
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.