WEANER rates lifted by up to 20c/kg at Wangaratta as buyers showed renewed enthusiasm for cattle.
Patrick's flat out at Wangaratta sale
Also in Latest News
- Alpine fire threat looms
- Total fire bans in NSW Riverina
- Car crushed between trucks at Blackheath
- Grower groups welcome flood help
- Four charged over Rudd office protest
- Ruralco announces acquisitions
- More disaster funding after NSW floods
- Rural internet speeds to double
- Wettenhalls buy-out saves jobs
- Beef choices confusing
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.