MURRINDINDI Shire residents are fed up with the management of their fire-prone area, as confusing new sirens lead to panic and false evacuations.
New fire siren leads to panic
Also in Latest News
- Fire battle heats up
- Nuts about Australia's macadamias
- Family caught in illegal worker action
- Beef industry pleas for Korean trade deal
- Freeman wins Vic Rural Women's Award
- Bega to expand at Tatura
- Hospital cuts under Senate mircoscope
- Live export stance no conflict, Thomson says
- Wodonga, Feb 7: Stock numbers swell
- Abbott backs away from 'move north' plan
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.