GREEN Senator Richard Di Natale was a vegetarian Melburnian just a few years ago.
Greens' Di Natale opts for country living
Also in Latest News
- Second deadly plane crash
- Warragul, Feb 8: Prices reach $1600
- Wind farm issue under spotlight
- Urana, Feb 8: Ewe prices cheaper
- Wycheproof, Feb 8: Joined ewes to $156
- Ballarat, Feb 8: Heifers to $1480
- Early payment tipped for Banksia investors
- Man killed using ATV on Adelong farm
- Stephen Mayne plans MAV tilt
- Free field day for farmers
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.