MORE than 100 beds are set to be closed and more than 1000 surgeries cancelled or delayed as regional hospitals deal with budget cuts.
Health cuts hit rural Victoria
Also in Latest News
- Fire threatens Riddells Creek
- Wind fight prompts turbine test
- RSPCA slams livestocks sales
- High winds to hit Mt Hotham fire
- Man dead after semi-trailer smash
- One dead in Walgett house fire
- Duck hunting season to ruffle feathers
- Strzelecki Track rattles truckers
- Man dies after smash at Murrumbateman
- Total fire bans in Victorian regions
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.