BAYER CropScience's $14 million wheat and oilseed breeding centre at Longerenong will lead a new mission to develop better crops.
Need for seed at Longerenong
Also in Latest News
- Foreign worker crackdown
- Victoria to go it alone on school reform
- Man dies in Morundah waterski accident
- Arson suspected in 20 Victorian fires
- Two men killed in NSW crashes
- Floods isolate thousands in NSW
- Murder charge after Orbost argument
- Boy dies from bat virus
- Cyclone threat for Far North
- Missing toddler found dead
We welcome your comments on this story. Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide your full name. We also require a working email address - not for publication, but for verification. The location field is optional. Read our publication guidelines.
PRIVACY NOTE: To read our privacy statement and find out how you can access your personal information, click here.